Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review #SiliconDevices

Looking For A High Quality Set 

Of Wireless Earphones?

The Silicon Devices Bluetooth Earphone is extremely comfortable and won't slip out of your ears even when you sweat.  They are perfect for exercising or even just cleaning the house.
I was very surprised at the exceptional sound. Every note is clear, especially the bass.  The cord does not tangle and is the perfect length so it doesn't catch on anything.  I like that I can listen to music and also answer my phone through the headphones.  Even when I am in another room away from my phone I can answer a call with the push of a button.  

The microphone works very well.  The person on the other end of the call can hear me perfectly.  I can also adjust the volume from a button directly on the headphones.

The earphone charges quickly with the charging cord that is included.  A very nice zippered storage case is also included along with different size ear bud covers so you have a perfect fit. I love everything about the Silicon Devices Bluetooth Earphone.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #SiliconDevices

No comments: