Titan Military 550 Paracord, PINK, 100 FT Review #TitanParacord

Paracord Has So Many Uses

Titan Military 550 Pink Paracord is the perfect cord for camping, disaster preperation, bug-out bags, auto and home and of course crafting.  


Titan is a Veteran-Owned business and proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project.  Titan paracord has a minimum guaranteed tensile strength of 550lbs.  This paracord is made to military specifications with colored government contractor marker inside.  It is made of 100% nylon and measures 5/23" in diameter.  The cord contains 21 individual strands and is braided into seven very strong 3-strand yarns.  It is 100 feet long.

I have a bug-out bag in my car that includes Titan paracord because we live in an area that can experience severe storms, including tornadoes. We don't have a basement, so when a weather warning is issued I don't want to have to pack things I need in a hurry.  Titan paracord is so versatile that I can easily find many uses for it.  I even use it for shoe laces in my boots.  When you purchase Titan paracord, it comes with two ebooks.  In the books, it gives full instructions on numerous projects such as bracelets to belts.  There are so many things you can craft from paracord and the ebooks will help you get started.  It comes in 9 different colors, so the possibilities are endless.  Titan Paracord has a 100% guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #TitanParacord


No comments: