Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream Review #MaxasorbD3Cream

Get Vitamin D3 Without Taking A Vitamin Pill


Vita Sciences Maxabsorb Vitamin D3 Cream is an easy way to get the vitamin D3 you need.  If you have trouble swallowing pills, this would be a great alternative.  I take enough vitamins by mouth daily, so this is one less I have to take.
I live in the Midwest and don't get enough vitamin D from the sun, so I have to take a supplement.  I have been using the lotion for awhile now.  I recently had my vitamin D level checked and and it was at a good level. My previous level was too low. I am glad that I have one less vitamin to take and can moisturize my skin at the same time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.#MaxasorbD3Cream

No comments: