AYL Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern Review #ayllantern

Don't Be Left In The Dark

The AYL Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern is super bright. 

The AYL lantern only takes 3 D batteries.  The bottom easily twists open to access the battery chamber.  
The top twists off so you can focus light in a single direction.  There is a hook at the bottom of the lantern so you can hang it.  

There are three different light modes - bright, super bright and flashing strobe.  I love it for camping.  I also have it nearby during storms in case the power goes out.  You can even use the strobe light for an emergency.  It is constructed for maximum durability and ABS plastic.  The handle makes it easy to carry. The AYL Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern has a green LED indicator light so it is easy to find in the dark.  There are so many uses for the AYL Lantern that I always have it handy.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #ayllantern


No comments: