Big Easy Brands Shopping Tote Bag Review #ToteBag

Embarrassed By Your Ugly Tote Bag?

Big Easy Brands Shopping Tote Bag is a very stylish bag that you will love to use. 
This is a nice roomy tote bag that makes it easy to go green. The bag is very stylish. I love the beige color and black accents.  The inside of the tote bag is large enough to hold a variety of things from groceries to picnic supplies.  The snap closure on the top of the bag keeps everything secure.  Most tote bags don't have a closure and if they tip over, everything spills out.  

The front pocket is large enough to hold my phone and makes it easy to access quickly.  It has quality stitching and thick sturdy handles so It is very durable.  The tote has a board bottom to help protect it from wear and tear.  The Sacko tote bag is so versatile that I always keep it handy. This is the nicest tote bag I have ever owned!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #ToteBag

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I like that it has a snap - that's good for someone who's clumsy like me. I also like the board on the bottom because that should give it stability. Thanks for the review.