BriaUSA Multi-Purpose Velvet Coat Hangers PINK #BriaUSACoatHangersPink

Tired Of Your Clothes Falling Off The Hanger?
The BriaUSA Pink Multi-Purpose Velvet Coat Hangers are slim so you can hang more clothes in your closet. The covering is a soft velvet that won't rub off.  The hangers work well with all types of clothing.  With the notched shoulders, you can safely hang clothing with small straps.  I also hang my jewelry on the top bar and scarves on the bottom so I can easily access them.  With the velvet covering, they won't slide around or fall off.  
The hooks are stainless steel and swivel so they can be easily maneuvered.  You can turn the hook sideways for over the door when you are getting dressed.  

The BriaUSA Hangers are a set of 10 hangers. They are very reasonably priced, especially for the high quality.  You will want to replace all the hangers in your closet with these slim, velvet covered pink hangers.  I don't have a large closet, so with the BriaUSA Hangers, I can easily hang all my clothing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader.  #BriaUSACoatHangersPink


No comments: