Extra Large Picnic Blanket Review #praticopicnic

Looking For a Picnic Blanket Big Enough For The Entire Family?


The Extra Large Picnic Blanket measures 60" x 80".  
This picnic blanket is super soft.  Unlike other blankets, it has a waterproof and cushioned back which stops moisture from getting onto the blanket.  It also keeps the blanket in place so it does not slide. 
The Extra Large Picnic Blanket is lightweight, but comfortable.  Because the blanket has a Velcro flap that keeps it neatly folded, I can easily store it in my SUV.  It is perfect for camping and outdoor concerts. There is also plenty of room to have a large picnic or just lay down and enjoy a summer day. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #practicopicnic

No comments: