FSL 360º Bluetooth Headphones Review #FSL360BluetoothHeadphones

Listen To Music And Never Miss A Phone Call

The FSL 360° Bluetooth Headphones lets you listen to music and answer your phone with the push of a button.
These headphones have a beautiful clear sound that is comparable to wired headphones.  The Bluetooth connection is easy to set up.  I have an economical smart phone and it picked up the connection perfectly. 
The FSL 360° Bluetooth Headphones come with a nice molded hard case to protect and store the headphones. 
The padding is soft and comfortable.  They are wireless and lightweight so you can wear them for an extended period of time.  You can listen to 14 hours of playback or 16 hours of talk time per charge.  It only takes a couple of hours to be fully charged. The button will glow red if the charge is low and blue if they are fully charged.  

All features are controlled by the knob on the side. You can even answer a phone call with the push of a button.  You don't have to have your phone right next to you to pick up a clear signal.  I love to listen to music when I clean.  With the FSL 360 headphones, I can listen to my favorite tunes without missing a phone call.  These headphones have everything I want in a wireless headset.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #FSL360BluetoothHeadphones



No comments: