FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds with Microphone and Remote - Corded Headset Review #earbuds

Eco-Friendly Earbuds With 

Amazing Sound

The FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds have quality sound, especially bass.  The wood housing is eco-friendly and provides crip, clear sound.
I use them to listen to music as well as listen to audio books. The earbuds have a microphone built into the cord, so I don't miss a phone call.  
The FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds work well with my Android phone, mp3 player, laptop and other devices. They come with extra silicone tips in different sizes so you have a proper fit. That way you never miss a note.
The earbuds come with a small thick storage bag to safely store the earbuds and supplies.  It has a coin purse type opening, so the earbuds will never fall out.  The FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds are very reasonably priced.  One big plus is that they come with lifetime customer service so you have got nothing to lose.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: