ImiKas Electric Pencil Sharpener Review #SharpenerImikas

No More Dull Pencils


The ImiKas Electric Pencil Sharpener easily sharpens pencils evenly to three different sharpness levels by sliding a button on the side.
Pencils sharpen quickly and easily.  I am very surprised how quiet it operates. This sharpener is compact and takes up very little room.

I like that this sharpener gives you the option to either use batteries, power cord or the USB cord.

There is a nice safety feature that won't allow you to run the sharpener when the collection tray has been removed.  The collection tray comes off easily without making a mess.  We go through a lot of colored pencils and they come out perfect every time.  No more searching through a box full of dull pencils!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #SharpenerImikas

No comments: