MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review #konjacsponge

The Natural Way To Clean Your Face


This is a great little sponge.  It is soft and gently exfoliates.  I love that it is 100% natural.  I can even use it around my eyes. I don't use any products that are not natural on my face.  The Konjac sponge is hypoallergenic and fragrance free. 

It has a string to hang it up to dry.  One thing that is very important to me is that the sponge has never been tested on animals. It carries the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo. 

My skin is smoother and healthier without harsh scrubbing.  I have added it to my daily beauty routine.  To disinfect, simply place it in the microwave like you would any other sponge.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #konjacsponge

No comments: