Omega 3 Fish Oil - Triple Strength Review #Omega3

Concerned About Not Getting Enough Omega 3?

The Quality Encapsulations Omega 3 Fish Oil is pharmaceutical grade fish oil. It is made in the USA and Non-GMO which is important to me. 
I don't have to worry if the supplement is safe because it is PCB tested for safety.    
The capsules are easy to swallow and do not have a fishy taste or an after taste.
Quality Omega 3 Fish Oil has 1,500mg of Omega 3 fatty acids with 800mg EPA and 600mg DHA. 
This fish oil supplement is triple strength so I know I am not undertaking this Omega 3 product.  I don't particularly like to eat fish, but want the benefits of fish oil.  With Quality Omega 3 fish oil, I feel confident that I am receiving all the benefits I can in a supplement.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #Omega3


No comments: