Salad Container Serving Cup (Set of 2) Review #zitriom

Take Your Salad And Dressing 

With you In One Container


The Zitriom Fresh Salad Container Set holds about two cups of salad or fruit. The cups are thick, BPA free and eco-friendly.  

The top dome locks tightly in place and keps the contents fresh.  I love the little dressing cup on the top.  It snaps firmly and stays in place.  The green salad dressing cup should be kept upright to make sure the salad dressing does not leak. 
The fork slides into a grove on the lid and side of the cup.  The fork stays secure until you are ready to use it.  Since it is a shaker bottle, I just pour the dressing over the salad, put on the dome top and shake. Since there are two cups I use one for my salad and dressing and the second cup for fruit and dip. This is a high quality product at a very reasonable price.  It is made to last.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #zitriom



No comments: