USDA Organic Green Tea Matcha Review

Looking To Add Green Tea To Your Diet?
I have changed to a healthier lifestyle and was excited to try Matcha Organics USDA Organic Green Tea.
I mixed it with water and was not sure how a green drink would taste.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It has a very light taste so you can add it to smoothies.  It is a great caffeine substitute because it gives you energy without the jittery feeling.
You can even use Green Tea Matcha when you bake.  It is 100% USDA organic and vegan.  The Matcha comes in a durable zip lock bag so it stays fresh.  You can use it in so many ways.  It has definitely helped with my weight loss plan. I love my green smoothies!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. 

No comments: