Zubels The Best Baby Rattles In The World! Review #ZUBELS

Looking For The Perfect Rattle 

For Your Baby?

Zubugs Organics 4" x 3" Rattle Knit Dolls are absolutely adorable!  This  is Gordon The Grasshopper. He is part of the Spring and Summer Collection. There are many Zubugs Rattle Dolls to choose from.  
You can check out all the wonderful Zubels products on their site http://zubels.us/.  You can also subscribe for coupons and giveaways.  

For the month of July Zubugs are 50% off!

I love that they are handmade out of 100% cotton which makes them eco-friendly.  Zubels also uses low impact dye and minimal packaging that help the environment.  They are tested safe for ages +0 so even the tiniest child can cuddle with them.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or at a reduced price to review without compensation. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.# ZUBELS


No comments: