AlphaShades Car Windshield Sunshade Review #AlphaShadeCarSunshade

Tired Of Getting Into A Hot Car?

The AlphaShades Jumbo Car Windshield Sunshade completely shields your vehicle from the sun.  
I have never been able to find a sunshade that would fit the truck windshield. The Jumbo Sunshade completely covers the windshield so no sunshine can heat up the vehicle. 
The AlphaShades windshield sunshade is so easy to use.  The material isn't thin like most sunshades. Having the large silver reflective material over the entire windshield really helps keep my truck cool. To store, you just fold in half and then hold each side and twist.  I have had other sunshades that are hard to fold and this folds up perfectly.

The Alpha Shades Sunshade comes with a nice storage bag.  I had no trouble fitting the sunshade back into the bag.  This is the best sunshade I have ever had because it covers the entire windshield, is easy to use and stores easily.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader #AlphaShadeCarSunshade

No comments: