Brainwavz S0 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones Review #Brainwavz

The High Quality Earphones 

You Have Been Looking For

Brainwavz SO IEM Noise Isolating Earphones are for those of us who love our music.  
Brainwavz earphones have exeptional well balanced sound.  They are noise isolating and I don't hear any outside noises, just my music. The earphones have an all metal housing and they are durable and aesthetically pleasing. I prefer a flat cord.  Brainwavz earphones have a flat cord so they don't get tangled.

Included is a zippered hard case with pockets to store your earphones and accessories.  
A big plus are the Comply S-400 foam tips for true fit and comfort.  
Other included accessories:  6 pairs of silicone tips, 1 pair of Bi and 1 pair Tri-flange tips and a shirt clip.
Brainwavz So IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with accessories has every thing you need to hear music the way it should be heard. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 




No comments: