Eco Friendly Wine Stoppers Review #wine

A Fun Way To Keep Wine Fresh

The set of four Eco-Friendly Wine stoppers are a fun and safe way to reseal an opened wine or beer bottle.  It keeps my wine bottle fresh for weeks.  I don't worry about cork falling into the wine, because it replaces the cork.  
Since they are made out of 100% food grade silicone, they do not cause any odor. The stoppers are dishwasher safe and durable.  They are reusable and do not lose their shape.  

Even when bottles are stored on their side, the stoppers do not leak.  These wine stoppers would make a great gift.  You can use them on different size bottles such as beer bottles, soda bottles and even some larger size bottles.  They have a 100% money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers  #wine

No comments: