Estilo ceiling fan duster with extension pole #Estiloceilingfandusterwithextensionpole

No More Getting Up On A Chair 

To Clean Your Ceiling Fans

Cleaning my ceiling fans has always been a hassle until I tried the Estilo Ceiling fan duster with extension pole.  
I am allergic to house dust, so cleaning ceiling fans has always been a problem. It is not safe to stand on a chair to reach the blades.  The Estilo Ceiling fan duster has a long extension pole so I can easily reach the blades.  The handle is extendable from 27 inches to 47 inches.
The Estilo duster has a opening in the middle that can accommodate a ceiling blade up to 6 inches wide. The dust sticks to the duster instead of going into the air.  Since the opening is in the middle, it completely cleans the top and bottom of the blade at the same time.  It is a very soft brush, so you don't have to worry about it scratching your ceiling fan.  I also use it to dust hard to reach places such as behind my curtains.  It is a great ceiling duster as well.  
The handle is very sturdy as well as the duster.  It comes apart easily for storage. The duster is washable and keeps it's shape. The Estilo ceiling fan duster has made a difficult job enjoyable.  I absolutely love this little duster!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #Estiloceilingfandusterwithextensionpole

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That looks like a great duster to have! It would make it so much easier to dust our fans. Thanks for the review.