Etherno Cooking Gloves Review #COOKINGGLOVE

Grab Food Right Off The Grill

The Etherno cooking gloves are very comfortable to wear.  I love that the gloves have fingers, unlike oven mitts.  
The gloves are made of food grade silicone, so I can even pick up hot food off of the grill.  Etherno cooking gloves are able to withstand extreme temperatures. They are flexible enough to use on either hand.  
The Etherno silicone gloves cover my hands and wrists completely, so I do not get burned.  I can safely hold on to the handles of a pot on the stove or remove food from the oven.
I do not have a lot of strength in my hands, so I also use the Etherno gloves to open jars that stick. When I am done with the gloves, I just rinse them off and put them in the dishwasher to clean.  They are the safest, cleanest way to barbecue or cook indoors.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #COOKINGGLOVE

  


No comments: