Ezy Pruner Ratchet Pruning Shears Review #ezypruners

Use Less Effort To Cut Branches And Bushes

The Ezy Pruner Ratchet Pruning Shears is the most efficient and most comfortable shears I have ever used.  I don't have a lot of strength in my hands and using a pruning shears is difficult for me.  
The way the Ezy Pruner Ratchet Shears work is they have a ratcheting mechanism that takes care of as much as 80% of the workload for you.  All you have to do is place the jaws of the anvil blade around the object that you are wanting to cut, grip the handles and gently squeeze.  When you hear a locking sound, with as simple as three easy squeezes, you will have a nice clean cut.  
I have rose bushes that always need pruning. The Ezy Pruner Ratchet Pruning Shears makes the job quick and easy.  No more sore hands and my roses look beautiful!  I also use the shears for cutting branches.  With the shears, it takes half the time and they easily cut small to medium branches. The Ezy Pruning Shears makes yard work a breeze.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #ezpruners


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a very useful tool to have in the garden. I also have a rose plant I could use these on. Thanks for the review.