Hand Painted Wine Glasses (Set of 2) Review #ValentinaParis

Looking For Elegant Hand Painted 

Wine Glasses?


The Valentia Paris Hand Painted Wine Glasses come in a set of 2.  
This is a very elegant set of glasses.  The wine glasses are much larger than I expected.  They are beautifully hand painted with an abstract design.
The colors are vibrant and look like stained glass. These hand painted wine glasses look more like a piece of art.  
As beautiful as these wine glasses are, they are surprisingly durable.  The base is large enough to securely support the glass.
The Valentina Paris wine glasses are high quality at a reasonable price.  These glasses would be a perfect wedding, birthday or anniversary gift.  I absolutely love them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader. #ValentinaParis

No comments: