Microfiber Wash Mitt (2 Pack Review) #WashMitts

Make Washing Your Car Fun!



The Premium High Absorbency Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitts come in a pack of two.  
These bright orange microfiber wash mitts are super absorbent and very durable. I like to hand wash my car and regular microfiber cloths don't absorb the water like these wash mitts do. Brushes can scratch and miss spots.  
Since they are a mitt, the microfiber wash mitts move with your hand and completely cover the surface.  The wash mitts make washing my car so much easier because I don't have to keep stopping to add water.  Because they are so soft, I don't worry about scratching the paint or not getting my car completely clean.  They especially work well in the wheel wells where dirt is hard to get to. With the second wash mitt that is included, I either use it to dry my car or to remove dust.  The mitts wash easily and retain their shape.  If you are a stickler about your vehicle like I am, this is a must. They would make an excellent gift for a car enthusiast.  These premium microfiber wash mitts have a 100% money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #WashMitts


1 comment:

Brenda said...

I always wondered how these would work. Nice to know they work well in the wheel well too. Thanks for the review.