Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review #ridtech

Send Bugs packing!

The Rid-Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller uses ultrasonic technology to drive away pests.
You simply plug it into any standard outlet. Rid-Tech uses low frequency sound waves, inaudible to humans and pets, which drive pests out of your home for good.  

I love that there are no chemicals or poisons.  It is 100% safe and effective. Since pest are uncomfortable with the sound, they simply leave. No clean up!  One unit easily rids pests from an average sized room. You may need to use more than one unit for extra large spaces such as attics, basements, garages or storage areas.  I put the Rid-Tech ultrasonic pest repeller in our kitchen because of an ant problem.  After two days all the ants were gone and have not come back.  I am very pleased with the results.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #ridtech

No comments: