Silicone Oven Mitts Review #SiliconeOvenMitts

No More Dirty Oven Mitts


Kuuk Silicone Oven Mitts/Gloves have a non-slip outer grip.  They have a very soft thick cotton and polyester padding inside for comfort and extra protection against heat.
You get the comfort of traditional oven mitts with the advantages of silicone.  The spoke and circle pattern makes sure that your hands won't slip causing drops, spills or burns. The outer surface is made of 100% FDA silicone and BPA free so it is safe.  
 As a bonus, a durable silicone trivet hot pad is included with every purchase. I keep it handy to place hot pots and pans.  It can also be used to open jars because of it's non-slip raised design.  

This is a high quality set that has a 10 year warranty.  I just rinse off the silicone shell after using and it keeps the soft inner lining clean since no food touches it. Replace those old stained oven mitts with a cleaner, safer and more comfortable set by Kuuk.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #SiliconeOvenMitts

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I like that it has an inner lining to keep your hands from getting hot. I have some without the lining and my hands get hot! Thanks for the review.