Simian 10 in 1 Auto Loading Ratchet Screwdriver Review #AutoloadingRatchetScrewdriver

Your One-Stop Solution Tool




The Simian 10 in 1 Auto Loading Ratchet Screwdriver is the most versatile and easy-to-use multi-tool that I have found.  

The inside of the screwdriver not only stores the bits, it is auto loading. It holds 10 bits at once and you can access them with a simple twist.  The ratchet screwdriver has three positions - forward, reverse and locked.  There is even an extension tool to get to hard to reach places.  The handle is comfortable and the dial turns easily and smoothly.  Because you don't have to keep going back and forth to get the right bit or an extension, it saves time and frustration.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #AutoloadingRatchetScrewdriver


No comments: