TeamObsidian's Bicycle Light Set Review #TeamObsidian

Easily Be Seen By Motorist


The Team Obsidian's Bicycle Light Set comes with a headlight and tail light.
I love to ride my bike but worry about being seen, especially at night.  The set is made of solid aluminum and rugged ABS plastic to last.  The water-resistant case is designed to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
The headlight is super bright so you can see ahead of you and drivers can see you.  I have tried other bike headlights and this by far is the brightest and illuminates a much larger area than other brands.  
The tail light is large and has more light modes than most other tail lights.  It can easily be seen from a distance.  
There are no tools needed to install either light. They are both held on by clamps, so they do not slide around.  There are 2 handlebar brackets to fit any size bike handles.

I like to ride my bike at night when the temperature is cooler and I feel safe with the Team Obsidian's Bicycle Light Set. They have a 100% lifetime guarantee, so there is nothing to lose!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #TeamObsidian


No comments: