Two Meows Paw Shaped Cat Litter Mat Review #TwoMeows

Tired Of Cat Litter Everywhere?

The Two Meows Paw Shaped Cat Litter Mat stops cat litter from going all over your floor or carpet.  
I hate constantly having to clean up cat litter outside the box.  Toby is a big cat and can really toss litter.  The Two Meows litter mat catches litter so your floor is cleaner.  To clean, you just simply fold in half and dump the litter back into the box saving you time and money.  You can also sweep it and rinse it.  
The mat is soft and I don't worry about the mat hurting my cat's paws.  I love the paw print design. Toby says that is purrfect. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #TwoMeows 


No comments: