U.S. Art Supply 9" x 12" Premium Manga-Marker Paper Pad #usartsupply

A Drawing Pad That Can Even Handle Permanent Markers


My granddaughter loves to draw and we have tried a number of different drawing pads.  The U.S. Art Supply Premium Manga-Marker Paper Pad has beautiful thick and glossy paper.  Even permanent markers won't bleed through.

You can draw with pen or pencils, even colored pencils.  Each page is a large size at 9" x 12" and heavy enough to frame.  My granddaughter absolutely loves her new drawing pad.  Whether she uses ink, pencil, colored pencils or markers, each picture looks brighter and smoother. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #usartsupply

No comments: