Amara Organics Vitamin C Cleanser Review #amaraorganicscleanser

Looking For A Natural Face Cleanser 

I only use natural products to cleanse my face. Amara Organics Vitamin C Cleanser is made from organic aloe vera, organic rosehip, olive oil and tea tree oil.  There are no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, or artificial fragrances, colors or dyes.

It is gentle enough for daily use and works well for all skin types.  The vitamin C cleanser does not dry out my face like some other cleansers I have tried.  It deep cleans and unclogs pores, defines skin texture and tone, smooths out fine lines and wrinkles, fades sun spots and discoloration.  It even brightens your skin for a more radiant complexion.  I love it and use it as part of my daily skin routine.

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation.






 

No comments: