FSL Al13 Heavy Bass Earbuds #HeavyBassEarbuds

Clear Stereo Sound And Big Bass Earbuds

The FSL Al13 Heavy Bass Earbuds are quality earbuds that combine stereo sound with heavy bass.  
I hate having to untangle earbud cords.  It is time consuming and can cause a short in the cord.  The earbuds have a flat cord so they are always ready to use.
The audio jack is gold plated for better conductivity and the plug is at a right angle which puts less stress on the connector.  
The FSL noise isolating earbuds come with three different size rubber ear tips (small, medium and large) to assure a perfect fit.  

The earbuds have a nice blended sound with just the right amount of bass. Every note is crisp and clear.  If I am listening to music with bass, I want to hear it clearly, and the FSL earbuds definitely delivery.  

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation. 
 

No comments: