Mini V-Thunder Storm Remote Control Monster Truck Review And Video #minivthunder

A Remote Control Monster Truck 

For Off Road Fun

The Mini V-Thunder Storm RC Truck is a lot of fun for all ages to operate.  

I easily maneuvered the truck outside on our rock road.  The body is very lightweight and it moves surprisingly fast.  The truck changes direction effortlessly, even in reverse.  It even has an adjustable front wheel alignment.  A big plus are the chrome wheels with premium, semi-pneumatic rubber off tires which really makes this truck durable.  
The battery is rechargeable and the charge lasts for a very long time, unlike regular batteries.  The remote does take 2 AA batteries, but since it is just for the remote, they last quite awhile also.  I was never very good with remote control vehicles, but the Mini V-Thunder Storm remote control monster truck is easy for anyone to operate. All of us had so much fun with this remote control truck.  It got us all outside together which isn't always an easy task.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #minivthunder


1 comment:

princessbox said...

I have to admit this is really cool!! I love how fast it goes and would be perfect for my neighbors son. He loves remote controlled cars and trucks. Great review and video.