Ponytail Headband Review #FastMile

Tired Of Sweat And Hair 

Getting Into Your Eyes?

The FAST MILE Ponytail Headband is what you have been looking for! It keeps your hair in place during workouts, running, skiing, biking and other activities.  


The headband is stitched well.  It is soft and stretchy with a hole in the back to pull your ponytail through.  
My granddaughter loves playing volleyball.  She has very thick, long hair.  With just a ponytail holder, hair gets in her way.  The Fast Mile ponytail headband keeps her hair in place and sweat out of her eyes.  
The one size fits all headband will conform to heads of all shapes and sizes.  Hair getting in your way is eliminated and you can concentrate on other things.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #FastMile

No comments: