Sirefly Cell Phone Car Charger #sirefly

Safely Charge Two Devices 

At One Time While You Drive

The Sirefly Cell Phone Car Charger is a 4.2A dual USB port cell phone charger to quickly charge two devices at once.  
The charger has an attractive brushed aluminum finish.  
There are two USB ports in the front of the charger.
The Sirefly cell phone charger securely plugs into any 12/24V power outlet and will automatically adjust to the correct voltage.  A blue LED power light indicates charging status.  An intelligent IC chip recognizes a full battery and will automatically switch to saver mode to protect the device's battery from being over-charged.  
The charger is certified by RoHS, CE and FCC. There is a built-in short circuit and over-heat protection system.  I love that I can charge my phone and mp3 player together. With all the wonderful features, I feel confident in the safety and reliability of the Sirefly charger.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to review with no compensation. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments: