Sport Armband for iPhone 5 w/ Pink Reflector #iphone5pinkarmband

No Place To Put Your Phone 

While You Work Out?

The Pink Best Running Armband perfectly fits the iPhone 5, 5S, 5c, 4, 4S, 3GS and iPod Touch 5th Generation.  

This is my iPhone 5c in the sports armband.  You can clearly see the phone's screen. The touchscreen is fully accessible through the plastic cover so I don't even have to take my phone out to send a quick text or listen to my music.
The armband is very comfortable.  It is adjustable for your bicep or forearm so you get the perfect fit.  
When I exercise, where to put my phone and key are always a problem.  With the phone holder and key slot, I can concentrate on working out.  It even has a reflector so I can feel safe in case I go for a walk at night.  My granddaughter borrows it to go skating.  She can skate without worrying about dropping her phone or setting it down and have someone take it.  She also has her house key with her.

The sport armband is not flimsy like some other brands.  It is priced low, but is very high quality. 

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation. 

No comments: