DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth Speaker Review #DKnightMagicboxIIWirelessBluetoothSpeaker

Big Sound From A Compact Speaker

The DKnight Magicbox II Bluetooth Speaker is only 6 x 2 x 1.6 inches, but implemented with 10W total acoustic drivers and enhanced passive radiator.  I am amazed at the sound.  I have much larger speakers that aren't near as loud and clear as this speaker.  The bass is amazing.  A lot of bluetooth speakers don't have the power of  wired speakers.  This is definitely not the case with the DKnight Magicbox II!  It has a nice blended sound with added bass.   
The speaker charges pretty quickly with the USB cord that is included.  It was very easy to pair with my Android phone.  

The DKnight Magicbox II bluetooth speaker is equipped with the advanced Bluetooth 4.0 technology, compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices (Bluetooth V2.1 and over).  I have an Android phone and was easily able to pair it to the device. 
The DKnight Magicbox can also play non-bluetooth devices through the 3.5mm auxillary jack with the audio cord.   I have a lot of music on my mp3 player and love this option.  
Because of the powerful bass in this compact speaker, there is a soft bass pad to keep speaker from vibrating across a surface.  I don't even use any other house speakers after using the Dknight Magic Box II.  I can even answer my phone through the speaker.  It makes a special sound when you have a phone call so you can enjoy your music and never miss a call.

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation. 



No comments: