Power Pearl PROBIOTIC: Micro Pearl, Macro Power Review #WellStateProbiotic

Don't Always Eat Like You Should?

I don't always eat healthy like I should and sometimes my digestive system needs a little boost. The Power Pearl Probiotic Macro Pearl - Macro Power is just what I need.
I have tried capsules, but they either start to work too soon or too late.  If they work too fast, they do not reach far enough in the digestive system and can also make you uncomfortable.  If they work too late, then they may not help at all.  The Power Pearl Probiotic is an easy to swallow, small pill that is time-released so it dissolves evenly.  
The bottle has a nice shaker opening so you can easily get the right dosage.  The lid snaps shut tightly an no more misplacing the lid.  

Ingredients
Power Pearl's Proprietary Probiotic blend of 5 billion CFU per pearl contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus fermentum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Bifidobacterium infantis plus 25 mg of Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharise (FOS). In addition, our pearls are vegetarian and contain ZERO sugar, preservatives, GMO, nuts, wheat, gluten, lactose, chemicals, yeast, soy, iron, artificial colors.


Power Pearl Probiotics have really helped to regulate my digestive system without bad side effects.  This is definitely my go-to probiotic! 

Learn more about Well State at http://www.wellstate.com/

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation

No comments: