Braided Lightning to USB Cable by Bluemagus (Apple MFi Certified) #BluemagusLightningCable

Looking For A Stylish But Quality Charging Cord For Your Apple Products?


The Bluemagnus Lightning Cable charges your Apple devices.  
Standard iPhone 6 charging cords seem to get a short in them after using them only a few months. The Bluemagus has a braided cord so it bends and is less likely to break.  Also it does not tangle. 
The core of the cord is aluminum which is a better conductor.  
The connectors fit snug and do not slip out.  The phone connector is narrow enough to easily fit through my case.  The cord comes in silver, gold and black.  I picked gold because it matches my phone and I won't get it mixed up with our other charging cords.  The Bluemagus lightning Cable is stain resistant so it won't show dirt or fingerprints like the standard Apple cords.  It has been very durable and I am happy I don't have buy any more cords for a long time.

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation.  #BluemagusLightningCable

No comments: