Stalion® Sports Universal Waterproof Case Bag Review #StalionSoldier

Keep Your Phone And Valuables Dry

The Stalion Sports Universal Waterproof Case Bag is a nice thick bag and locks tightly.  
The Stalion case is 100% waterproof.  I use it to keep my phone or valuables safe and dry when I go swimming or camping.  
The Stalion waterproof case bag is large enough to hold a phone up to 100mm x 170mm.  My phone is about 90mm x 169mm with a thin case.  It fits in the case, but is a little tight.   Be sure to measure your phone before ordering.  For smaller phones, you would have room to store money and other valuables.

The waterproof case has a nice lanyard so I can wear it around my neck or around my wrist.  Even the phone is functional without taking it out of the case, so I can even text from the pool.  The Stalion waterproof bag is an easy way to keep your valuables safe and dry so you can enjoy outdoor activities.   

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation.

No comments: