The LED Flashlight Koozie Water Bottle Accessory Review With Video #CoolerTorch

Light Up The Night With 

A LED Flashlight Koozie

The LED Flashlight Koozie Water Bottle Accessory is the most fun koozie beverage cooler I have ever seen.  
I just put my water bottle in the koozie and press the button.  Bright LED lights at the bottom illuminate the entire bottle. 
I can change from white, to green, to flashing red with the push of a button.  My husband thinks the red flashing light is to alert me that his bottle is empty.  We recently had friends over and no one had ever seen anything like it.  It is really a great conversation starter.
There is an insert for smaller containers, so it can accommodate different sized bottles.  
It comes with a decorative storage bag.
As an added bonus, a small LED flashlight with a built-in bottle opener is included.  

I can't wait for our next fire pit party!

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation. #CoolerTorch

No comments: