Trim Evolution Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Review #Trimevolution

Don't Drink Enough Water?

I never drink enough water and bottled water, especially flavored water, is expensive.  The Trim Evolution fruit infuser water bottle helps you get the water your body needs.  
The water bottle is leak proof and BPA free.  It is made of Titan shatterproof plastic to last for years. It is also dishwasher safe which I love.  
The blue top twists off.  Suspended inside the bottle is the infuser tube with a twist off top.  
I can add any of my favorite fruits to the fruit infuser tube.  You can use fresh or frozen fruits and even mint. 
There are slots in the tube that let the favor mix with water.  Just put the twist cap back on the tube, fill the bottle with water and place the infusion tube back in the bottle.  I like to prepare my fruit infuser water bottle the night before. That way in the morning I can just grab the bottle by the handle and I am ready for the day.

The Trim Evolution Fruit Infuser Water Bottle helps me to live a healthier lifestyle.  I save money and no environmental waste.  No more buying water bottles that end up in a landfill.  

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation.

No comments: