Zitriom Packing Tape for professional use #zitriom

Looking For Professional Strength 

Packing Tape?

My son has purchased his first home and is in the process of packing.  He had purchased some packing tape, but it was thin and slipped off he dispenser.  I brought over Zitriom 6 roll professional packing tape .   
My son filled the boxes and I taped them shut. With the enclosed dispenser, the tape rolls smoothly.  I had no problem with it sliding around or coming off the dispenser.  
The Zitriom packing tape is thicker than the packing tape that my son had from a discount store. The boxes stayed shut while moving them around and there wasn't a problem of any glue sticking the boxes together.  Moving can be stressful and with Zitriom packing tape there is one less thing to worry about.

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation. #zitriom

No comments: