Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask+Earplugs Review #dreamessentials

Want To Sleep But It Is Too Light Out?

The Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask blocks out light while still being comfortable.  
The mask is contoured to fit your face.  The eye pockets are concave so the mask stays a distance away from your eyes.  This ensures air circulation and easy blinking.  On my face I could still see a thin line of light through the bottom, but it doesn't matter when my eyes are closed.  
The strap is soft and stretchy with a Velcro closing so it is fully adjustable.  
The Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams sleep mask also comes with ear plugs and a nice storage bag.
I do not use the mask every day.  I believe it would best used for travel or light sleep.  

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation. #dreamessentials


No comments: