Shed Ninja 2-in-1 Dog and Cat Shedding Brush Review #ShedNinjaDogBrush

Tired Of Finding Your Pet's Fur All Over Your Clothes And Furniture?

The Shed Ninja is a 2-in-1 dog and cat shedding brush that gets the job done.   
We have two dogs and they are a bit spoiled. They pretty much take over the couch, but allow us to sit on it.  There always seems to be be fur on the furniture that ends up sticking to our clothes. 
The brush has a comfortable handle with a flexible head.
One side of the brush has a rake with long thick needles that are rounded at the ends for comfort. For our Cairn Terrier it helps get the loose fur deep in his coat.  
Our other dog, Midnight is a Shih-poo.  I use both sides for him.  He has longer fur, but it is curly and hard to brush through.  I use the longer rake to remove tangles from his fur.  The shorter rake gets the loose fur. 
The Shed Ninja 2-in-1 dog and cat shedding brush gets so much more loose fur than the dog brush we had been using.  It is also a breeze to clean.
I had no idea that there was so much loose fur left behind with their old brush. This brush gets deep down and leaves the healthy fur so your dog feels great. Also, I am happy that I do not have to pick up dog hair from the furniture and our clothes.  I love the Shed Ninja!

I received this product for free or reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review without compensation.

No comments: