Greenco Mop and Broom Organizer Review #moporganizer

Tired Of A Jumbled 

Pile Of Mops And Brooms?

I have a closet full of brooms, mops and brushes and have wanted to organize them but wasn't sure how.  The Greenco Mop and Broom Organizer is just what I needed.
The mop and broom organizer has 5 slots with rollers to hold everything in place and out of the way.  I have lightweight mops and brooms, so I didn't have any problem with them sliding down. It is also great for hanging snow shovels, scrapers and gloves in the garage.
The mop and broom organizer also has six large hooks that pull down to hold smaller brushes, dust pan or other household items. 
The holes for the screws are too small and deep to mark with a pencil.  I just used a nail to mark them.  Make sure that the organizer is level on the wall.  The screws and anchors are included.  

I am happy that my mops, brooms and brushes are neatly organized.  I may not be organized, but my closet is!  

I received this organizer at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product.  

No comments: