Peppermint Essential Oil Review #simplyearth

Enjoy The Benefits Of Peppermint Essential Oil And Help Victims Of Human Trafficking

I love essential oils and peppermint is definitely one of my favorites.  Peppermint Essential Oil By Simply Earth smells amazing and is pure.  
This peppermint oil comes from India, but is packaged in the USA in an amber bottle.  It is non-toxic with no additives.  It is 100% pure. The Simply Earth peppermint oil mixes well with other oils and can be used in a diffuser.  
It is a nice sized bottle at 15 ml.  A Euro dropper cap is included. It is eco-friendly family business with a purpose.  In an effort to end human trafficking, 13% of profits goes to a different charity each month.  Charities that help victims of human trafficking.  You can read more about their mission on their site simplyearth.com.  

I love peppermint essential oil and I feel good knowing victims of human trafficking are receiving the help they need.

I received this product at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage. #simplyearth


No comments: