CoolStream Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review #CoolStreamRocks

A Versatile Portable Bluetooth Speaker

The CoolStream portable bluetooth speaker gives you a number of ways to listen to your music.
With the CoolStream Bluetooth Speaker, you can listen to music by USB flash drive, memory card, line-in jack or Bluetooth.  I like the USB option because I can store a large list of songs on the USB stick instead of on my phone and computer. This speaker also comes with a USB and audio cord.
This speaker is lightweight and portable.  It has good sound at the low to medium level.  It does lose some clarity at the loudest setting, so I would recommend it as an indoor speaker.  

The CoolStream speaker has a rechargeable batter so you can take it anywhere and not have to worry about wires.  

I received this product a discount and feedback is based on my first-hand usage.


No comments: