Dimmable 5W LED Candelabra Bulbs #C0017Candle

Looking For Beautiful LED Candelabra Bulbs?

I have a light fixture that uses candelabra lights and I wanted to replace the bulbs with LED bulbs. The Madking 5W LED set of 3 candelabra bulbs are fully dimmable.  
The candelabra bulbs are clear and have a 360 degree viewing angle.
A 5W bulb is the equivalent of a standard 50W bulb.  They are eco-friendly with low power consumption and a long life span.  Changing to LED bulbs gives you up to 80% energy savings.
These bulbs fit any standard E12 lamp base. They are CE and RoHS approved, no lead or mercury and no UV or IR radiation.

I love the soft lighting and having bulbs that last for a very long time.

I received this product a discount or at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage.


No comments: