OxyLED 51 RGB LEDS Magic Ball Stage Light Review #light

A Fun Party Light That Moves To The Music

I was excited to try the OxyLED RGB auto and sound activated mini magic ball stage light.  I thought this would be a fun party light and I was not disappointed. 

The bottom of the light has 48 colored LED lights that move with the speed of my music.  There are also three rotating LED lights that project colored rings.  As you can see, the total effect is absolutely beautiful!  The area it projects is huge.  
The OxyLED party light can be placed on the floor, counter or hung from the ceiling depending on what effect you want.  It plugs into any outlet so no batteries are needed.  

This really is the perfect party light and the kids love it! 

I received this product a discount or at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage. #light

No comments: