PhatMat Premium Silicone Baking Mats With Bonus Grill Mesh Review #ThePhatMat

Want Fast Clean Up When Baking Or Grilling?

PhatMat silicone half-sheet baking mats are made of non-toxic food grade silicone.  They are BPA free, FDA and LFGB approved.

I love to bake cookies.  Parchment paper can be expensive and sprays are messy.  PhatMat silicone baking mats are the perfect solution.  
Cookies just lift right off and no spatula is needed. Clean up is so easy.  I just wash with soap and water and lay it out to dry. 
The PhatMat can be used in an oven, microwave or toaster oven.  It is safe up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit.   
To store the baking mats, I put them in this handy tube.  It keeps them clean and dry.  
As a bonus, a PhatMat half-sheet grilling mat is also included.  The mat is PFOA free and non-stick.  It has a large open weave so the smoke flavor reaches the meat and grease drains away.  It is safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. 

I love PhatMat baking and grilling set.  Cleanup is so quick and all the mats store neatly away.

I received this product a discount or at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage. #ThePhatMat


No comments: